Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ThanksGiving

























OK, so I know this is a little late, but here you go. So we spend out Thanksgiving up in Flagstaff with my parents, sister and my brother and sister in law. My parents rented a house and my mom made a very yummy Thanksgiving dinner! I was so thankful to spend it with my brother, Robert and sister in law, Nancy. I don't think I have spend a holiday with my brother since I was little, so that was such a blessing! The house we were staying in was beautiful! It over looked a golf course and the Canadian Geese has flown in for the winter and visited every morning to the lake right outside our house, so cool! We woke up on Saturday to a beautiful winter wonderland!

The day after Thanksgiving, we took a magical ride to the North Pole courtesy of the Polar Express! We had a wonderful time, especially Hope. The look on her face when Santa boarded the train and handed her the silver bell, was priceless. I feel so blessed that my parents and Robert and Nancy were there with us!

One of my favorite memories was when we stopped off at Little America on our way back from the fabulous dinner (Thanks Robert and Nancy :) ) in a blinding snow storm for the kids to see all the lights and snow there. We went out back of the Hotel, and the kids played in the snow with all the trees light up in Christmas lights. They had SO much fun. They were dancing and singing in the snow, it was a beautiful sight to see and a memory that is imprinted on my heart forever. Hope LOVED the snow, and when I say LOVED, I mean it!

A Thanksgiving filled with fabulous memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment